Sunday, May 4, 2014

Staying at the Beau-Rivage Palace


Last weekend I had the chance to stay at one of Europe's best hotels and I was so excited to this world-class property. Now, after a weekend full of stunnig impressions, I would like to share my experience:

From the moment I arrived to the last greeting at check-out, my stay at this picture-perfect and movie-scene like palace hotel, was absolutely outstanding. 

We got an upgrade to a fascinating and eye-catching Junior Suite with lake views in the recently renovated part of the hotel, and I was flashed by the design, the views, and of course the state-of-the-art technologies. The bathroom was enormous with luxe Bulgari Eau Thé Rouge amenities, separate shower, double vanities with en-mirror tv and partial lake view. The walk-in wardrobe was simply amazing, I felt like on-set of a new movie! 

After a heavenly night in the extraordinary beds with pillow spray by Cinq Mondes, I have already been awaited for breakfast at La Terrasse. The buffet was not enormous but everything was of high quality and the service was very kind. They brought us coffee, a bread basket and of course fresh fruit juices together with a glass of water. 

The Cinq Mondes Spa is a nice place to relax, although the layout of the pool area was not my taste and the pool was a way too cold for this time of the year. 

I can warmly recommend this hotel to everyone seeking for an unforgettable experience!

Thank you to the Beau-Rivage Palace for the amazing Upgrade and this opportunity to test the hotel!














2 comments:

  1. The hotel looks amazing. Your review has totally convinced me. As of the looks of these extraordinary pictures, I am considering visiting the Beau-Rivage Palace as well sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas!
    Thank you so much for your comment. We believe that you would be flashed, too by the beauty and finesse of the Beau-Rivage Palace. Please contact us to receive a special treatment and a wonderful upgrade at Beau-Rivage Palace!
    Best regards,
    The team of Travel Executive

    ReplyDelete